Presented By Brenda Leguisamo, Social Biz Members, specialized in business women live event marketing solutions to create connections, increase referrals and sales with online social media power connections.
Attention, Action and Ask Before, During and After Events
1. Before Event:
- Attention: Be clear what solution and value you offer ideal paying customer.
- Action: Attend as many events where your ideal paying customers attend. Connect to introduce and begin conversations with your ideal paying customers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Plus, to name a few social media networks. Connect depending on what social media networks they are already using. Refer to their company website for direct social media web links or Google the person or company name for search engine results. Be sure to set notifications where available so you get alerted when they post updates on social media.
- Ask (Also known as make a call to action): Ask yourself what gift/ tips related to your products and/or services to prepare for ideal paying customers.
2. During Event:
- Attention: Listen and take note when your ideal paying customers share his/her challenges live face to face at event and online if event also encouraging social media interaction.
- Action: Give the gift/ tips related to your products and/or services to your ideal paying customers at event. If event using social media engagement, then in addition to face to face conversations, engage on social media too. For example, if Twitter being encouraged to use during event, then retweet, reply with a message and or favorite your ideal paying customers’ tweet.
- Ask (Also known as make call to take action): Ask who their ideal paying customer is so you can make introductions and able to refer people to them. Also, ask and confirm their interest to receive some free tips from you via email and social media to help bring solutions to their business or personal challenges – depending on the product and/or service your company offers bringing solutions to a business or personal solutions to customers.
3. After Event:
- Attention: Prioritize new ideal paying customers you connected with at event. Listen to what your ideal paying customers are saying on social media networks Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube, Google Plus, to name a few social media networks.
- Action: 80% effort follow-up with gifts to ideal paying customers via email, call, social media, and at other live or online events. Make follow-up calls for feedback on the free gifts/tips you provided to ideal paying customers. Have conversations on social media with your ideal paying customers when they post updates on social media networks.
- Ask (Also known as make call to action): 20% of the same effort in the “Action” section above bullet point is asking your ideal paying customer to do something that closes a sale. For example, after you share free gift/tips, then at end of the tips make a call to action like to register to attend your event, sign up for your consulting service, become member of your coaching/mastermind program or buy a product that helps bring solution to the challenge they have.
Do you use all or some of these steps before, during, or after events you attend? Feel free to also share other tips if you would like.